No products in the cart.
A Journey in TimeThe Vajram is about the stories of the Telugu world – the people, the culture, the lives. It aims to provide a place where Telugus can celebrate their journeys, share their lives and grow their ties. It is essentially a platform which serves to provide latest news and updates from the Telugu fraternity from across the globe, and a medium through which Telugus can continue to honour their traditions, preserve their values and nurture their beliefs. At the same time, The Vajram offers important services that are key to helping the community thrive economically and socially. Among these services are the Matrimony and Marketplace segments. These services aim to provide digital access for every Telugu, which enables them to connect in different ways and which provides them expanded economic and social opportunities. In doing so, The Vajram aims to facilitate the growth of the Telugu community, not just in Malaysia, but also throughout the world.
The Vajram ServicesThe Vajram provides specialized services that caters to the immediate needs of the Telugu community, particularly the Telugu community in Malaysia and Singapore. The services are listed below. As each service caters for different user groups, users will be required to register separately (using different emails) for each service.
- Matrimony The Vajram matrimonial services are for telugu brides and grooms seeking profiles of other grooms and brides respectively. Please read the terms and conditions before creating your profile. Go to www.www.thevajram.com/matrimony to get started.
- Marketplace for Telugu entreprenuers, micro-businesses and SMEs The Vajram marketplace service caters for Telugu entrepreneurs, micro-businesses and SMEs. It allows vendors in the community to list their products in an online marketplace. It is a listing-cum-order management service which enables vendors (providing either products or services) to create higher market visibility and reach for their offerings. To be eligible to place their products/services on The Vajram marketplace, vendors must first sign up as vendors at www.www.thevajram.com/marketplace.
- Marketplace for global customers The Vajram marketplace provides various products and services from the Telugu entrepreneurs, micro-businesses and SMEs to customers throughout Malaysia and also other parts of the world. To be able to place orders and bookings, customers must first sign up as customers at www.www.thevajram.com/marketplace. Thank you for supporting our businesses!
- Job Listing. [coming soon] Submit your job listing. The Vajram job listing is to provide verified information on global job opportunities in fields such as IT, engineering, hospitality, mining, healthcare, education and management. Please read the terms and conditions before submitting. – COMING SOON-
EditorialManaging Editor: Rama Prabha (see about) Segment Editors Art, Fashion and Events: – coming soon- Technology: Leena Lavanya Economics: – coming soon- Education: – coming soon- Food and Health: – coming soon- Religion and Spirituality: – coming soon- Digital Team Coder-in-Chief: Leena Lavanya
Submitting Your ContentWe welcome submissions for these segments:
- Editorial Stories covering articles on culture, religion, art, language, education, economy, health and science & technology. All stories should written in the context of the Telugu community. Before submitting your full drafts, please submit a pitch to [email protected]. Please ensure that you include your full name, email address, mailing address and a synopsis of your story and links to your past writing. Only pitches in a good standard of English will be reviewed and replied to. Word count of articles is 800 – 2000 words. All work must be original and be exclusive to The Vajram.
- My Wedding Stories Please send to [email protected] the following details: name of groom and bride, age/profession (optional), location of wedding (full address), time and day of wedding, a brief story – 100 words (optional).