No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
A medicinal powder, which is given to new mothers (post delivery). Easy digestion and cures stomach problems.
Prasava Powder (200g): RM15
Made from various ayurvedic ingredients:
- Dry turkey berry helps reduce gastritis
- Manathakkali vathal (Dry Black Night Shade) helps as a coolant and is used in treating mouth ulcers and gastritis
- Dry neem flowers helps expell worms in the digestive system and is good for skin
- Sarasaparilla (nannari) id used as a demulcent to relieve body pain, keep the body cool, relieve constipation and is acidic while purifying blood
- Mace has higher concentrations of essential oils, vitamin-A, vitamin-C, carotenes, iron, and calcium
- Long pepper (thippili) stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestines
- Apart from that, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry ginger, peppercorns and everything else are nutritious and healthy.
- Mix one teaspoon of prasava powder with hot rice and a spoon of ghee / gingelly oil to consume.
- The shelf life is usually a longer period (up to 3 months). Store it in an air tight container and always use a dry spoon to serve. Store in refrigerator to retain the freshness of this powder.
- Can also be served along with curd rice or tiffin varieties (thosai, uttapam).
- Can be used as a curry base.
- Heat gingerly oil, saute 5 nos sliced shallots, 2 chopped garlic, 2 nos dried chili (optional).
- Put in 1-1.5 tbs of prasava powder & saute.
- Then add tamarind puree (semi thick, around 1/2 cup) to the mixture along with some salt, allow it to cook.
- You can add any kind of veggies you like.
- Store Name: Homemade Sena's Spice Blend
- Vendor: Chandra Sena
98, Jalan Mawar 1
Taman Puchong Perdana
- No ratings found yet!