No products in the cart.
These are the terms and conditions for the online marketplace on https://www.www.thevajram.com (“The Vajram Marketplace”). The Vajram Marketplace is hosted and managed by Talentcells Sdn. Bhd., a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia with its registered address at 45B, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla N31/N, Kota Kemuning, Section 31, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor (“The Vajram”).
Agreement to the Terms and ConditionsBy signing up for a vendor or customer account on and / or by using The Vajram Marketplace, you agree to the terms and conditions of The Vajram Marketplace. You are provided a licence to use The Vajram Marketplace. Upon breach of the terms and conditions or for any other reason deemed appropriate by The Vajram, the licence will be immediately revoked, with or without notice to you.
Changes to the Terms and ConditionsThe Vajram reserves the right to update the terms and conditions of The Vajram Marketplace at any time, at its own discretion and without notice. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest terms and conditions which will be posted on this page.
Changes to The Vajram MarketplaceThe Vajram reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue The Vajram Marketplace or features of The Vajram Marketplace at any time, at its own discretion and without notice.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, create a false identity or attempt to use another user’s account without their consent on The Vajram Marketplace.
- You may not have more than one account on The Vajram Marketplace.
- You may neither harass, defame, threaten or abuse other users nor promote violence or discrimination on The Vajram Marketplace.
- You may not perform illegal activities or commit fraud on The Vajram Marketplace.
- You must ensure all information you provide on The Vajram Marketplace is true and accurate and neither biased nor misleading.
- You may not collect the personal information of other users from The Vajram Marketplace without their consent.
- You may not spam or excessively perform any action on The Vajram Marketplace.
VendorsVendors are not allowed to sell on The Vajram Marketplace, products or services that:
- require vendor licensing or specific vendor or product or service approval or certification from the relevant local authorities unless such approvals, licenses or certifications have been granted to the vendor, such as health supplements or controlled products;
- are prohibited by or in breach of any law, regulation or code;
- are fake, counterfeit, harmful, dangerous or risky, such as weapons, firearms or drugs;
- infringe any copyright laws, trademark laws or intellectual property rights;
- are second-hand, such as used clothing;
- are real estate.
CustomersCustomers may not purchase products for the purpose of re-sale on The Vajram Marketplace. The Vajram is not responsible for and does not guarantee the legality, quality, authenticity, safety or fitness for any particular purpose of the products or services on The Vajram Marketplace. Customers should verify the legality, quality, authenticity, safety or fitness for any particular purpose of the products or services and are entirely responsible for any losses and damages they suffer arising from purchasing products and services on The Vajram Marketplace. The Vajram is not responsible for and does not guarantee the truth or accuracy of the information provided about the products, services or stores on The Vajram Marketplace. Customers should verify the information about products, services or stores on The Vajram Marketplace and are entirely responsible for any losses and damages they suffer arising from using this information.
PaymentThere will be only one payment option at checkout, which is bank transfer / cash on delivery. Upon placing an order, vendors are responsible for contacting the customer via WhatsApp or SMS. Vendors must communicate with the customer and decide whether the customer will pay by bank transfer, cash on delivery or any other agreed method of payment. Any disputes in the case of non-payment, late payment or vendor non-fulfillment after receiving payment should be resolved between the vendor and the customer. The Vajram is not responsible for non-payments, late payments or non-fulfillment and will not entertain any communication or requests made regarding it.
- Customers: Customers may send an order cancellation request to the vendor. The vendor has the right to deny or approve the cancellation request;
- Vendors: Vendors may cancel the order if they are unable to fulfill it.